Sunday, February 10, 2008

Second Blogger Post February 6 2008

Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Taking a little course..

In case you didn't know, I am an early to bed, early to rise girl. Once I wake, it is very hard for me to get back to sleep. I toss and turn until it is agreed upon by me and Ruby, my faithful pooch, that it is a reasonable time to get up. My husband never stirs, he is use to my wretchedly early risings. This morning it was 3.20am.
The weather here in central Va is incredibly warm these past couple of days. Yesterday we reached a record high of 76 and today will be about the same. The average temp for this time of year is 46. We need a really good cold snap to freeze away all the bugs......cold and flu bugs and garden variety bugs!!!! A tent caterpilla free spring and a japanese bug free summer would be awesome!
Tonight I have to rush home from work and get dinner for David and me. John is going to Baltimore for work today so tonight I am on my own and I have to be back out of the house by 6pm to drive to my first course class. I am doing a digital photography course and tonight is my first class. It is very exciting.....even if I learn one new thing it will be one thing more than I know now. I want to be able to use my camera to the best of it's ability. I am excited!

Posted by rooee at 1:04 AM 0 comments

Labels: digital photography course, early riser

No comments: